Search this blog


Home About Contact
วันพุธที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV Reviews  

Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV Reviews



Read More From Here Now


Tag-along TV. This portable LCD TV from Haier lets you to take the show on the road ? at home or away ??featuring a built-in ATSC/NTSC tuner with detachable antenna that enables you to receive crisp reception of your favorite channels. One-year warranty. Model HLT71. Readmore

Technical Details

- 7-inch portable LCD TV with ATSC/NTSC tuner, that WILL work after 2/19/2009
- Selectable screen aspect ratio of 16:9 or 4:3
- Audio/video jack and coaxial input; detachable antenna
- Multi language OSD- English, French and Spanish with detachable antenna
- AC adaptor, car adaptor and remote control
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"A piece of trash and an irresponsible manufacturer" 2009-07-27
By L. Koenig
I purchased this TV seven months ago to prepare for the changeover to digital--I needed a very small set in a place with no cable connection. At first it received a number of stations and the reception, although not good, was marginally acceptable. Since the changeover to digital one month ago, I have been unable to receive ANY station other than a small religious channel I've never even heard of -- this despite the fact that I live in a major city! I contacted customer service at Haier and they called my attention to the fact that the product brochure warns that "not all channels may be available, depending on location." They did not address the fact that, save one, NO channel might be available. They further informed me that (1) they do not service this product, and (2) they cannot provide a list of local repair shops for Haier. (I was told to look in the yellow pages, and there is no entry for Haier there.) In theory, my warranty still covers replacement parts but, without anyone to check the set, I am out of luck. Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV

Customer Buzz
"Haier 7-inch TV" 2009-07-24
By P. Hall (Moundridge, KS)
This is a great little TV. Living in Kansas and dealing with powerful storms, we experience power outages. This little gem lets us stay informed. Because we live in a rural area, far from broadcast stations, we only receive 2 channels on the antenna included, but hooked up to our outside antenna we receive 14. That's all any TV receives over the air in this area. The picture is excellent, it just couldn't be a better deal for us. We also enjoy it on the patio and in the kitchen, both areas where we can plug it in. Battery life on it seems to be good, and I like that it includes a cigarette lighter adapter, as well as a regular household adapter and the battery. That way if the power outage is extended for days, as it sometimes is, and we have depleted the battery, we can watch the news in the car and see where the weather is and what to expect. Of course, Super Saver Shipping is always awesome. Thanks, Amazon, for another great product.

Customer Buzz
"Dead at 7 months" 2009-07-23
By Carol H. Rose
Cute TV but not built to last. Picture died after 7 months of light usage. The audio followed. I called Haier America's customer service and was told I would have to find a local TV repair place to go to. After 90 days labor is not covered just parts. They have no official repair service sites to recommend. This TV would probably cost more in labor to fix than it cost originally. I will not purchase another Haier product again.

Customer Buzz
"Does Not Receive Channels" 2009-07-23
By A Customer
It simply does not receive any meaningful channels. My prior digital portable broke, although it previously had excellent reception of ABC, NBC, and CBS.

The Haier gets does not get ABC, nor does it receive NBC, nor does it receive CBS. In fact, it gets only some strange weather channel, and only recives that channel on an intermittent basis.

If I had known, I would not have paid $1 for this TV.

Customer Buzz
"Great TV With Proper Antenna!!" 2009-07-21
By Acer Aspire One Fan (Clearfield, UT)
Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV
I've had this for about 1 month and am very pleased with it. It seems that most reviewers are dissatisfied with the antenna/reception. Since the transition to digital transmission, it is my understanding that the signals are sent using UHF. I believe that the supplied antenna is a VHF type, which causes so many people to have problems. Remember the "old" UHF loop antennas that used to come with televisions? (Approx. 10" round metal about the size of coat hanger wire) This is all one needs now to receive the digital signals. I use an 18" coax cable, a 75-300 ohm converter, and a UHF loop antenna with my Haier 7" tv with excellent results. Online, you can purchase these items for easily under $5. The tv also works great when plugged into a wall jack for a rooftop antenna. (Combination UHF/VHF that is 30 years old!) The UHF loop antenna setup works equally as well outside as it does inside.
I also use the same setup with a 22" wall-mounted flat LCD screen in my house. The only thing different is that I used a longer cable so I could extend the loop antenna up near the ceiling so that the signal wouldn't get blocked by people moving about the house.
Realizing that any problems have been with the antenna and not the tv itself, I would highly recommend this tv!


Images Product

Read more Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV
You can see more from


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories